Judy’s Poems XIV: Reflections on a Cruel World and a Quiet Mind

Grab this book here: Judy’s Poems XIV: Reflections on a Cruel World and a Quiet Mind

Judy’s Poems XIV

 

Reflections on a Cruel World and a Quiet Mind

 

 

Written by Judy Fay London 

Judy's Poems speak directly to life, democracy, freedom, and human rights. They are poems about equality, love, and the human experience.


This book is a collection of transitions.

It is the space between the storm and the silence, the cry and the whisper, the busy street and the quiet river. It is a look at a world that can be deeply ugly, written in the hope of finding something beautiful.

A part of this book:

When I was a child,

you were there—

an adult. You played

with me, and

we became best friends.

 

I miss you,

my best friend.

But I

don’t know where to

find you.

All I know is

you were sold.

 

I miss you,

my best friend.

Even though

you are a cow,

and I’m

just a dog.

 


Comments