Judy’s Poems XV: Poems on Leaving and Resisting

 Grab this book here: Judy’s Poems XV: Poems on Leaving and Resisting

Judy’s Poems XV 

Poems on Leaving and Resisting

 

Written by Judy Fay London 

Judy's Poems speak directly to life, democracy, freedom, and human rights. They are poems about equality, love, and the human experience.

 

These poems are about survival. They are a voice for the little birds who refuse to stop trying to fly, a final wave to the ones who left too soon, and a shield against the heartless forces that try to steal our empathy.

A part of this book:

Wandering in the streets,

I wonder

where I should go.

 

Dragging my feet,

I wanna

have something to eat.

 

I’m

too hungry.

I don’t know

when I had my last meal.

 

I’m

too, too tired.

I don’t know

when I had a good sleep.

 

I’m uh,

I’m just a stray dog.

I wanna

have a family.

 

But

Can I?

 


Comments