Watch the whole video (The Psychology of the Strongman: Why Weak People Love Dictators| Let's Talk Episode 128)

 


Watch the whole video (The Psychology of the Strongman: Why Weak People Love Dictators| Let's Talk Episode 128) here: 


My friends, you see, I hate dictators, so very much. Dictators destroy countries, cultures, families and friendships. The consequences they leave behind can linger for years, even decades, just like what we see in Haiti today.

I believe those consequences come from two infamous dictators: François “Papa Doc” Duvalier and his son, Jean-Claude “Baby Doc” Duvalier. I’ve talked about them in my previous videos. If you haven’t watched them yet and would like to know their stories, please check the description or comments.

By the way, I’m not good at makeup, so my makeup in these videos is often terrible, and I’m sorry about that. But my friends, please focus on the content I share, not the makeup. Thank you.

So, you know I hate dictators. If you’re not new here, you also know I’ve studied many dictators and dictatorships, and I’ve covered several of them on this channel. If you’re a new friend, please check them out in the description.

Today, I’m still going to talk about dictators. Why? Because some people, not only some trumpers but also others like them, love dictators. They love dictators because they think dictators are strong men.

If you’ve watched my earlier videos, you may remember that I think this kind of person is weak. They don’t believe they have the ability to improve their own lives, so they look for someone who appears strong, a savior who will help them achieve their goals.

Anyway, weak people love dictators. They even worship them, which is why history has seen so many cult-like dictators, like Hitler and Stalin. And in this modern world, Trump is kind of a Cult Dictator.

Why “kind of?” Because his dictatorship is not fully formed yet. It’s on its way, but people still have some time to stop it. Maybe one year, maybe three. It depends. And I believe we have about one year. After that, either Trump succeeds in becoming a dictator, or he steps down.

As for trumpers, according to what history shows us, a large part of ordinary trumpers who’re deeply in the cult will never be able to get out of the MAGA cult.

Anyway, dictators are bad, and cult dictators are worse. But whatever kind they are, they are extremely weak inside. And most of them know they don’t have the ability to control real strong men or women, so they don’t hire real strong people.

Instead, you’ll see mistresses, family members, and people without a solid foundation promoted into important positions, where they control the army, the police, the courts, and more.

The weakest dictators trust no one except their children and the mistresses who have children with them, and they listen only to those people when deciding whom to hire or fire.

Now, you might wonder why Trump relies on people like Pete Hegseth, Pam Bondi, Marco Rubio, Kash Patel, Karoline Leavitt, and the dog killer Kristi Noem. I’ve talked about her in some of my previous videos.

In my opinion, Trump uses them because he believes that they are absolutely loyal to him, not to the country, not to the Constitution, but to him alone.

Why would they be? Because people like them would never get such opportunities from anyone else. Trump knows he can’t control strong people, and he knows he needs complete loyalty if he wants to become a dictator, a king.

But why does Trump treat the dog killer much better than others? He even allowed her to spend about 200 million dollars of taxpayer money on a pair of luxury private jets in the midst of a government shutdown.

They say it’s about work. But I don’t know. Do you?

Comments